Giveaway: SIGNED copy of Brian Gluckstein’s new book!
This contest is now closed.
If you’ve been a fan and follower of Brian Gluckstein over the course of his interior design career, the publication of his first book has been highly anticipated.
After spending nearly two years photographing projects, developing the copy, and designing the layouts and cover, Brian Gluckstein: The Art of Home is now in stores.
For your chance to win a signed copy of Brian’s book, simply send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Brian Gluckstein Giveaway” and your name in the body of the email. We will pick a lucky winner at random on Friday November 9th at 12pm PT. Contest open to Canadian residents only.
Rules and Regulations
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Prize consists of $45 worth of books from Figure 1 Publishing. This is Brian Gluckstein: The Art of Home. Entrants must email the firstname.lastname@example.org address with the the subject line “Brian Gluckstein Giveaway” and their name in the body of the email.
3. Contest opens on October 23rd, 2018 and closes at noon PT on November 9th 2018. The draw will be held on November 9th, 2018. The winner will be selected at random from our pool of registrants, and will be notified by email. If we do not receive a response to the email within 5 days, a new winner will be chosen.
4. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable, and have no cash surrender value. Shipping costs associated with prize delivery are incurred by Figure 1 Publishing.
5. Contests are open to all Canadian residents over the age of 13, except the residents of the province of Québec, employees of Figure 1 Publishing, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, or members of their immediate families.
6. Figure 1 Publishing will not be responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in these contests.
7. Figure 1 Publishing maintains the right to use registered member names, email addresses, and postal codes for the purpose of administering the contests, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winners.
8. For a list of winners, indicate the contest name, contest month, and book title/prize name and send a self-addressed envelope bearing sufficient postage to Figure 1 Publishing, 202–445 W. 6th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1L3
9. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
10. Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.